Tuesday, February 02, 2010

ESD mini project...

AEIS lcl...

AEIS mini project 2...

studying for the exams...

This is all I have left before sch closes and well... a closing of a chapter of my much appreciated poly life. No regrets, certainly, except the fact that year 1 sem 2's results was a little too average.. Im going to do my very very best for the last leg. Its not the 100m mark as they say when you mention last leg. Its the last 1m for me. The finish line for all 3 years of hard work, tolerance and patience is just very well within reach. But somehow I have my reservations about crossing the line because I jolly well know that once I cross it, the finishing line will be torn and very true, no more turning back. As I mentioned, not regrets, but rather the reliving of memories. And as you say, they have found a place in my memory bank well stored in my mind.

Lessons, and sometimes skipping some...Practicals...canteens...library...etching room??...AE hub...friends...lecturers...TSOs...machine room...ccas...programming...soldering...drilling...KAP...kfc...pool...alumni...

All these are surfacing together with...

NUS???...NTU???...EE???...EEE???...Biz???...Acc???...civil eng???...

Lord please grant me the strength and provide me the necessary wisdom to push through this stage peacefully. Give me the help I need to make a wise decision that will ensure my mind will be at peace. Lord help me to overcome this difficult phase of transition and make me stronger spiritually to meet with the challenges ahead. Thank you Jesus for all You have done!

No comments: