Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Ok, close to 3 weeks of not blogging and continuing off from my last post, manchester united lost. But Im not going to talk about how they should have won, because they totally didnt deserve to lift the trophy from the start of the match. Lousy play.

And I failed my driving test. Oh man I could have passed if not for the zebra crossing incident that cost me 16 pts?! I mean yeah, its an expensive experience to purchase. Never mind, next test is on 15th July and I'll make sure I do it right! =)

So the past 3 weeks have been much of rushing of work, from WISP assignment submission and fretting over the quotations by various sources leading up to plagiarism. Lucky for me, the plagiarism count was 3% less than the max limit.

Project work was a mad rush too and the main aim was to finish the acrylic boards before the panel review. The boards were done, but the calibration of the circuits wasnt very much completed because of various troubleshooting problems. Well, the review panel didnt need it to be working all together so its safe for now.

Common test week and yesterday was ANCS paper. Pretty much alright though I could have done better. Fortunately I went the extra mile to memorize the DME interrogator circuit because I had a gut feeling they would come up with a blank diagram and tadah! they did. Caught many by surprise who thought a block diagram would be provided when in this case, they didnt.

CAEM paper today. Im glad to say I've gained much more knowledge this time round and I've grasped those critical vector concepts, though my memory is failing me and I keep losing track of the vital formulas.

FCS and AL paper left, so its a fast transition to switch from a more circuitry/maths paper to a more law and argumentitive and explanation paper. =X

After that its just hols! 2 weeks is short though, considering how much work I have to do. School assignment, wiring for project work, revising my work, playing SOCCER!, getting some pool and badminton, running, reading (loads of books piled up for me to read =P). Well actually had I passed my driving test and since my parents are going to be away for a week, I could just drive around and save myself some waiting time for the bus! Hmmmm...... Not significant time saved though.

Lastly, I would like to thank the Lord for helping me in whatever dire circumstances I was involved in. The Lord had answered to my prayers and it just makes me ashamed of how Im not giving my 100% when the Lord is paving the way for me. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus for blessing me and answering to my prayers. You were there for me when I needed You most and Im grateful for the help my Heavenly Father has provided to me. It has refreshed me and kept me going, with hope in my heart. This is not luck, its You at work. Thank you Lord, Thank you Jesus, Amen.

Okay, time to revise FCS and look forward to 12.30pm on Friday!

No comments: