Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ok watched night at the museum 2 today and its as good as its predecessor. However, I just cant figure out how the mess created is going to be cleared. hmmmm..

Anyway in the movie there were these three angles, or rather cupids, that were singing My heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Super nice singing so I went home and googled only to find that it was actually the Jonas Brothers! Youtubed My Heart Will Go On and I clicked on this by the Vienna Boys Choir. I was in got a auditory treat. The singing was fantastic!! the new beat element that came in just gives and brings up the tempo of the song to another majestic level! Crisp and fine tuned voice from these young boys really make the whole song a pity not to be heard on surround sound systems. Simply lovely!

No comments: