Monday, May 18, 2009

Despite all the troubleshooting and redo-ing of PCB board, feeling down and sian-ed when I know something's gone wrong with the board, I never fail to find a way out of it. Perhaps God's just supplying me with all the experience I need in this field. Serious, just when I really thought it was just going to be over or I had to do it all over again, God gave me this new lease of hope and gets me start moving all over again. =)

Now workload is really reaching the peak and Im sad to say its seriosly taking its toll on me =( I cant get to watch my favourite 9pm show on channel 55 which is very very SUSPENSEFUL and very nice to watch. You know it when my dad gave my bro 10 dollars to walk to my grandma's place to get the dvd cos he just had to see the outcome of the next episode. Hahahahaha. And since the master bedroom's dvd player somehow cant play those *erherm* dvds and the 1 downstairs's spoilt for so long, they all just went into my room to watch the next episode with the tv right in front of me and Im doing my FCS report!!!!! Luckily, there was much suspense in the air so the whole room was silent with the exception of the audio from the TV.

Tmr's WISP HEROS seminar and I think there's this ex chief of army or armed forces coming down to speak to us. =P The seminar's gonna last 2 hs till 7.30pm and I seriously hope its a fruitful 2 hours cos I hate wasting time in school listening to nonsense. But I doubt it would be. Well, I hope its not. =D

So I've a feeling NAPFA's round the corner thus I decided to elevate my exercises to another level. I dont have much time to spare after school which is like 7 plus at night by the time I get home. So I've decided to run in the wee hours of the morning! Like at 6am to 6.30am.Haha. I tried it for the first time today and its kinda hot and humid though many would think that the morning air is cool and fresh. Its certainly fresh, but not cool though. I had much sweat on me after my run and I had to cool down for a longer time than usual. =P

Im gonna have to call some lecturers tmr, cos my CCA pts are NOT IN!

No comments: