Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok since Im quite unclear about blogger's photo posting procedures, Im gonna have 3 separate posts for the 3 different events that happened to me over the past week.

First up, the Ubin cycling trip!

Kenny, Meiyi, Teo Huei, Caine, Jen Kiat, Satish and I went to ubin for cycling! Suppossed to be a trip for the year 1s and in the end, only we, the committee members went =( Pure fun. Hahaha.

Met at Lavender MRT before taking bus 2 to Changi Jetty. Going to Ubin reminds me of the old NP days when we would be going there for ATC and for me, OBS.

On the boat to UbinCaine acting cool! Hahaha
Reached our destination!!
8 Storeys high! Whooo

Teo Huei pushing his bike when he was suppossed to be behind me?!?!


Taking a photo at the quarry with Jen Kiat up to his usual Wushu antics


Highest point in Ubin and I looked quite frustrated cos there's seriously lots of ants crawling ard my legs!!!
Ok this was certainly fun and erm yup, I was the medic for the day since I brought my first aid kit =P Except for Kenny scraping a little of his knee cap, we had much enjoyment through the whole journey. Visited many places and for me it relieved the memories I had of Ubin since I last stepped in 3 years back. Right now, I have Alex and Marcus asking me to bring them there. So it just means, Ubin 1 more time!!!! =) Well I wont mind.

No comments: