Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yup the next post is about my division magazine. I mean yes, as the chief editor and after seeing it through so many changes and going through rounds and rounds of checking, the final product is out! I realised yeah, it may be about CCA points ultimately, but I learnt alot from this. Editting, appropriate use of words, basic photography skills, how to edit photos and much more!

So let me take you through this,


Contents Page


Various clubs in the ECE divsion and yeah, that in the middle of the left page is the Avionics club!





Face for ALL the project groups, which is estimated to be at least close to 100! It is such a tiring job, having to match the faces with the names and recheck many times over to ensure it is error free!



Now, the magazine team!!

Yup, that's the chief editor in the centre..*HINT HINT



My write-up. Decided not to copy the previous year's since Im UNIQUE so I'd got to write my own piece. =)
Finally so, 3 whole weeks of 8-6 meetings in school produced this. Though the photos werent clear due to their original format being sent to the editting team being quite pixelated, I guess the rest of the magazine was quite alright. The cover page drew the most positive comments, since Richard is the best technology student this year, doing ECE proud.

No comments: