Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life

Life is just full of chances, opportunties, for anyone to excel and succeed

People who say that those who make a mistake twice are fools. I beg to differ. Mistakes made improve a person and strengthens a person's perserverance. This is what I call accumulated experienced. If the sentence is true, everyone are fools, because some lessons cannot be just learnt once.

The mock prelims are coming to an end. I know that I am going to do badly for it. Some of the questions look so unfamiliar to me. Well, I think its time I began on my revision, otherwise, I am just going to waste 4 years of education in 4 months time.

With the EPL starting soon, Manutd still has not bought any new players. Hope that they do it soon, because it would be great to see some fresh players in the club bringing it to greater heights.

I am never doubtful over what love can do to anyone. It can make or break. With love on your side, it is akin to having a thousand shields around you. Nothing can ever break you and you would be commanding the battle. However, without love, the shields are gone and internal damage in inflicted. Morale hits a high low and nothing is ever possible. Well, so powerful yet destructive love can be, so its just so confusing whether to have love to aid us or not.

Saw this in my sunday's horoscope and found it really meaningful.At the end of your life, are you really going to wish you had spent more time caring about what others thought of you? Hopefully not. Its time to listen to your own desires and needs and start acting on them.

Oh, and I totally agree with Mr Hazry's quote, preparedness is everything.

Attitude can change you from something to everything and also something to nothing. Choose attitude wisely.

No comments: