Sunday, July 30, 2006

Relaxed

Wah, I think I am gonna be so dead for the mock prelims. But other than studying more there's nth else more I can do.So, I decided to take a break today

Morning go jogging than go play bball and soccer. Spent like 3 and 1/2 hs exercising. Then go home do 3hs of maths, take afternoon nap. Evening, GO OUT!

Dad and bro had to attend some kind of 7th month dinner event at my uncle's office, leaving mum and me at home. I super sian, ask mum whether can go out. Then she say ok. We both go orchard eat dinner, jacks place. Wah, that place super small sia, ceiling so low somemore. Ate steak and a lot of other stuff. Looks like my exercises in the morning wasted liao. Then, mum bring me go buy crumpler bag ( last time b'day owned de ). After buying the bag, she go Taka, then leaving me to roam the whole of orchard. Seeing how early it was, ask her go home 1st. Then I walk whole of orchard, then slowly walk to Plaza Sing, then take bus to suntec. Wah there a lot of ppl, cos NDP rehearsal just finish mah. After that go walk near the S'pore river near Clarke Quay. So long nv go there liao, cos no soccer match. After feeling so much of the ( sea or land I dunno ) breezes, I finally want to go home liao. But dunno why after walking become more energetic ah. Took taxi to TPY central. Quite ex ah, around $ 14. Last time I take only abt $10. But nvm, go home claim from mum.Then the shops in TPY central also closing soon. Wah, sian. Then went to NTUC buy some sweets and chocolates. Was walking inside the bus hub when I saw hee Siong. Haha. Last sat see fiona, sun see cheng zhong, today see hee siong. I wonder who tomorrow.

Anyway, I getting hooked to chinese mtv liao ( channel 51 ). So nice leh the mtv. I always watch the gimme 5 programme every mon-fri at 5pm. The mtvs broadcasted not bad lah, at least got 1 or 2 of my favourite songs there. Nice.

Ok, nth else to blog abt liao. Didnt feel like blogging on any "da dao li" today, cos in a good mood mah, dont wanna be so serious. Wah, I feel like I changing liao. Dunno why leh, like more on sia. Haha.

The most loving couples are always the most bitter enemies, because they know each other inside out.

No comments: