Friday, August 04, 2006

Bball

Wah, have been playing bball the whole of this week. Mum keeps askin me why am is my skin getting more tanned day by day. Haha. Well, told her that I am always that tanned. But its fun getting to pay some bball, even though I am still quite a noob.

Wow, wow, wow, Carrick has moved to Manutd. I hope that this would add more life to the team and enable the players to play better and be more motivated to go for the cup.

Heard the new F.I.R album. Quite nice I shld say, even though this ablum is not rock enough. The past 2 albums by them were quite nice and the music was quite smooth and rock enough.

Counted. The prelims are just like 3 weeks away. If more calculation was to be done, then I suppose that I can reach a conclusion that there is not much time left for revision. So, must chiong liao lor.

Next wk National day. Tues have the cross country. Gonna walk. Well, 1st reason being I do not have the stamina to run the whole way through. 2nd would be to talk talk and slowly walk, cos last yr liao mah. Anyway, the Macritchie reservoir is like a 15 mins walk away from my house. Anytime want to run also can, or should I say, walk.

Oh, and I found the continuation from Jay Chou's 'Feng' MTV. Its Liu Ge Hong's Ca Hong Tian Tang. So see the 'Feng" first. Then watch the "cai Hong Tian Tang' Its actually a continuation. So shocked to know that. Well,in case anyone does not know, it is actually on youtube.

Dont know what more to blog abt liao. Hmmmmm.... I think I end here bah. Shall blog more next week. Meanwhile, enjoy yourself. =)

No comments: