Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lost

Went for cross country today. Did not really run, walked and ran a little with Nigel and Poh. We were setting 1 teacher as our "motivation" to run. Haha, everytime we saw him, we would be saying " eh he's coming, c'mon faster run!'. Haha. Took a few class photos today too.

After the run, walked with Poh to J8. Quite a nice walk, saw quite a lot of Raffles chio girls. Haha. Then as we took a turn at the Bishan MRT station to walk into J8, I saw HER. OMG. So coincidental. Poh say is you yuan. Haha, cos we were talking about her on the way to J8, then saw liao. Oh, so sweet.

Looked at some stuff at J8, then walk here and there buy some things. Walked the 2nd and 1st floor in hope of ...... (ya know). Then sian liao, so go TPY central. Ate Mac there and saw Cheong Jun with his other friends. Saw long ge too. Then me and Poh go and play bball at the court for like 45 mins before going home.

Now as I sit and type this post, I am really feeling a sense of lost in direction. I feel that I am missing something around, someone. Nothing seems to please me. I yearn to do or see that something, someone.Its just a feeling that cannot be penned down in words, its the mindset of my heart. My body temperature seems to be rising, but there is no sign of fever. This has been in me for the past 2 weeks. Funny.

Lets just hope that I can either GET INTO ACTION SOON, or get out of it soon.

No comments: