Monday, August 21, 2006

Wah, its back to a sch day again. Coughing like siao sia. Realised that like quite fast to the prelims sia. In fact, 2 more wks.

Wah, went to by the S.H.E forever album. I simply love the song Yi Yan Wan Nian. Like so nice lorh.The tune is very nice, in the sense that it is very soothing to the ear. Heard it like dunno how many times liao.

Went to eat the cheesy bites pizza yesterday. So so only de. not say very nice. In the end like dun feel like eating it liao, went to order beef lasagne. That tastes much better. Then went to popular after that. So glad to have discovered that popular sells quote books. I am so gonna buy at least ermmm.... 5 of them? Yar.

Dont love someone you can live with, love someone you cant live without.

Love is the motivation for everything. Romance is the origin of Love.

The sands of time is running through my tight hands. I wish to just give up stretching my hand for you. I really do. But, that will never happen, because my Love for you beats anything else, and it will grant me the strength to carry on, to see it through, to get the answer, no matter what it is. God, help me please. Grant me the ability to perserve through, to give me the hints that I need, to bless us, to allow fate to bring us together. The outcome is not important, for everything You do, You have your reason.

No comments: