Thursday, August 31, 2006

I am so tired, just so tired now.

Anyway talk abt that later. Went to my friend's house today. So fun playing with all the Xbox 360 games. Then we also laughed over some kind of stupid stuff. Well, its all these stuff that makes one feel better under all these stress. Well, I think all these relaxing activities are going to make up for the intense study during the September holidays. I feel that in a split eye's time, its like I am in sec 4. I still can remember all the stuff I did with my friends during lower sec, all those childish and stupid stuff. Its like yesterday to me. And soon,its all like going to be over. I feel that my secondary school days really are good memories for me to hold. What I have learnt from it, what I enjoyed from it, the sufferings, the joy, the laughter. All these cannot come back again. I mean as I move on to a higher level of education, I really dont have the luxury of enjoying all these anymore. Its like, all gone, lost, never to come again. Then before anyone knows, its off to working. All is so fast. I really dont want this dream to end so soon. No.

Oh speaking about tiredness. Haiz. Ya, thinking about it really makes me fustrated. Other than studying, most of the time, I am really not concentrating. Even when playing my games. I really cannot focus and give my best. I will keep habering thoughts about what I have done, what I am doing now, what I am going to next and reflecting on my actions. I am really so lost, I am just taking a step at a time. Time is not on my side, neither is fate too. I am counting down to how much time is left. Maybe I am getting too obsessed? I dont even know. I just want this dream to continue, to just let me carry it on. Time is the only thing I need now.

Li Sheng Jie's new song 'Zhui Jing' is nice.It really reflets my mood and thinking now, my craze for HER.

Now, there is only 1 person in my heart, just, solely, You. I change for you, and thee changes will not be reversed, because you will be in me, no matter when, no matter what. I just want to say something to you, after that, nothing else matters.

No comments: