Sunday, August 27, 2006

Watched the EPL last night. Wow, and Manutd won again, Yay. HAHA. Arsenal got a draw. Oops. Haha. Hope that Chelsea will lose. Yes!!

Anyway, I tasted some ice-wine brought back from Canada from my auntie. Tastes quite good. Heard that the grapes are grown at a temp. of like -20 degrees celcius? They are also squuezed at around that temp. No wonder the flavour of the wine was like so strong. Well, only took 2 glasses of it this time round. Haha. Oh, I am so surprised my auntie asked me if I played DOTA. Haha. When I said no, she asked me why nv play, so nice. Haha. Well, I think she got away from her addiction of Burnout 3 to come to play DOTA. And I heard that its an everynight affair. Haha. Wonder how she can wake up to go to work the next day. Well, she playes with my uncle who is running hs business in Shanghai and their comp. engineering friends. Maybe they wanna go for the world cyber games. Haha. I dunno.

Mum asked me if I wanna go Japan this yr after the Os. Tough decision. Actually I wanted to go to Japan dearly, but ya this being the last yr, might not get to see some of my friends that often again, so told her I didnt wanna go. She got a shock of her life, I mean, its like somewhere that I would love to go to and I rejected it. Well, there's always next time. Some things just cant wait, some can.

Before you write, think.
Before you speak, listen.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give.
Before you want someone to love you, love them first.


Love is about caring, understanding and always being by the side of the person you love, to help them and learn the lessons of life together with them.

No comments: