Friday, August 18, 2006

Quite a boring day today. Hmmm... only stayed back in sch for ard like 1 hr? Then went home liao. Nth to do sia, the courts closed for the day. Haha, well this shows how dependent am I for the courts to find some entertainment. What's more, its a Fri. I think I am just running out of activities to do. The fireworks festival is over, next up is teachers day, which is so close to the prelims. I think I am gonna just 'pia' and take 1 day off during the Sept hols to take a short break, otherwise, I am just gonna crash. But with some motivation , I dont think I am that fragile anymore. Haha.

Oh collected my new specs. Looks quite funny. Didnt know why I chose that colour in the first place. Well, its not what some ppl think, because of that particular reason, I mean c'mon lar, not copycat right. Haha. Maybe during that moment I thought that that colour was quite nice.

Just heard the Mulan some kind of 'reflection' song. Have not heard it for quite a long time, but the song stays as good. So that's why, even if the years past, a good song shall always stay good in anyone's memory.

Nth is as motivating as a smile from you

When will my reflections show, the love for you..... inside..

No comments: