Friday, August 25, 2006

A Friday afternoon
Getting a little bored. Everyone went home so early today. Only managed to play a little basketball today. Took the bus home with Jun Liang and Jonatons. Before that went to 7-11 to buy a drink with jerr.

Realised forgot a lot of my A-maths stuff, esp. the sec 4 work. Sec3 work still quite ok, cos revising it now. Better do intense revision this weekend, otherwise, time is running out. Having the SS prelims and the Chemistry and Physics practical next week. The 'O' levels are looming close. As I said, I will and must not have any regrets.

As I think about how close the 'O' levels are now, another matter is also becoming more urgent. Well, nothing gets in my mind these few days other than HER, studies and some basketball to relax myself. Wow, its the 1st time I am so concentrated on just a few aims, compared to the past where I would be like meddling into a lot of things. Haha. Just find it so puzzling. When one grows up, everything seems to make so much sense, and we all find the past so childish.However, we just do not think of it as childish in our younger days.

Was so happy to hear that Jay is releasing his new album soon liao. Haha, waited quite long liao, but I am nv sian with his old songs, like shan hu hai, feng. Still sounds very nice.

Some ppl are just bastards.

I can't stand a day without seeing your ANGELIC face

No comments: