Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I have been "ah chooing" (sneezing) the whole day today. Well, for those who know me, this is typical of me, cos my nose is quite sensitive. Haha. Better get well soon, cos the 'O' level english oral is coming soon.

Well, today is the first time I get such accurate titraion results. So happy. Haha.Hit the exact value of 24.2. Wow. In the past I often missed the actual titration value by about 0.5 or 0.6. Kicked some soccer today. Have not played soccer for quite long. Then, went opposite to eat before going home. So drowsy after consuming the flu medicine.

Was just thinking of something Mr Lee said some time back. Add a 'd' to 'anger' and you get danger. I guess the 'd' can only be subsituted by destruction, which means doing rash acts without thinking twice and is stirred up by emotions.

Oh, I am beginning to like F.I.R's new album. Dicsovering more songs as I hear the CD more.

I am ready, but I would require the help of fate to allow me to take my first step out. Lets hope that time is on our side. Even though time is running out, but my love for you will not. Bless me.

No comments: