Friday, August 11, 2006

Let me blog abt what happened on national day

Went to aunt's house at ard 11 in the morning, then played a while of bball, before going back and forth to the bbq pit. Later went to play 1 hr of badminton, then proceeded to the tennis court. Quite ok for a first timer, could surf the ball quite well, but most of my shots were quite off track. Haha. Shot some balls out of the condo area, had to pick them up after the game. Hmmmmm...., then went to the gym to do some workout. Wah, so many gym equipment there, tried almost all, except for the weigh lifting thing. Then went for a swim. Sat at the lounge pool first, then went to play with my cousins at the children's play pool. Lastly, went to the training pool. Haha, when I was abt to proceed to the toilet to bath, I found out that there was a jacuzzi pool in the toilet. Cool. Sat in there for half an hour. Switched on the wave to be the highest. Wah, so comfortable, having the water shoot at your back. Took a bath before going up to watch the parade. Wah, we had a full air view of the stadium. Could see the helicopters and aircraft flying. The chinook even made a big turn in front of the condo, so could see the flag super clearly. Nice. Best of all, the fireworks. After the parade, everyone was talking about how good it was to buy a condo there, cos you can see the sea and the fireworks too. Haha. Whats more there are so many facilities. Well, to me, having a home is good enough, what more can one ask for.

Had 2 tuitions on Thurs before going to have a short jog.

And today, I am just so pleased. I got my desired A1 for my 'o' chinese. YES! It just feels great, all my hard work has paid off. Though I do copy some of my chinese homework, =P, I feel that doing that 5 assessment books was worth it. Well, I know myself too well. I am going to be super complacent after this. But this time, I am going to control it well. I feel that if you have put in your best, there should be no regrets, because its all you can give. However, we must not live to regret that we should have done better.

Oh, going to watch the fireworks tomorrow. Its going to be the last. Only managed to watch the Italy and National Day parade fireworks. Not going to miss this one. Going to the marina area straight after the going to make my new specs. Yayy, not gotten a new pair of specs after so long.

Well, I dunno how long this is going to last, but I am just feeling very high now. I am feeling great. I hope this lasts forever.

I wont wanna lose you, because I dunno what I am without you, how I will live without you. I am just so delighted to see you,your cute and cheerful face. It just motivates me to carry on, to have the strength to pursue you, to know more about you, to just carry out the simple yet honourable task of loving you.

Listening to Jay Chou's shan hu hai now. This song is really nice. It makes me think about HER, HER laughter, HER cuteness and HER love. This is truely a great song.

Oh well, have a nice weekend ppl. Seeya! =P

No comments: