Friday, July 21, 2006

Nv judge a book by its cover

Oh learnt the above phrase well. The inceident sort of made me realise that there is such thing in the world as gai tou huan mian (chinese). Haha.

Anyway, not touched soccer for long, both on the PS2 and playing it physically. Into playing some basketball now. Haha. Never did I imagine myself playing basketball, cos that's a sport that I am not really good at(keep forgetting the rules). But well, I am slowly practising it now.

Ah, can only blog for a short while. So cant blog much about other stuff that might take quite a long time.

Oh, going to change my skin too. I realised that it might have been a strain to readers to have to scroll down many times because 1 sentence cannot hold many words. My spologies for that. I will find a blog that allows more "space" for the words. Meanwhile, just "REN". Haha.

OK, will be back soon. BYEBYE!!

No comments: