Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ok, I know its been sucha long time since I'd ever blog. Almost close to 2 weeks I guess. Yeah, so this shows my life is as busy as those mugging for the promos man. lol.

Went back to sch this week from tues to thurs to take a group of sec sch students through a maths test and some fun activities in my sch's maths carnival. Took Mayflower,St Margarets,Fajar and North Vista from the first day to the fourth day respectively. Of the 4 schs, obviously the one tt left the best impression with my was St MARGARETS.The girls were super active and chatty like throughout the whole session and their maths were so much better as compared to the other 3 schs. Well, not that I look down on the others but yeah, the girls were so much more prepared to do their calculations. I mean, staring at 9 to the power of half for 10 mins isn't good right. lol. Ok and St Mags, I would call them, won the most amount of soft toys. To be more precise, the girls from my group. Constantly running up to the stage to answer questions and grapping those Eeyores and dogs and frogs and what not from the emcee. Ok,but the thing with these girls is that toilet time is super duper long. I really wonder what do they do in the toilet man. Oh and not surprisingly, they won the second runner-up and winner of the E-maths cat. Well done man. Both from my group. Haha, as smart as me. LOL. On the overall its been a nice event with great students, wonderful lecturers and fellow student helpers, nice facilities and great food,not forgetting the CHOCO FONDUE! Oh man cant believe Ngee Ann has a choco fondue.

So I guess I will spend the rest of my 3 weeks hols serving Singaporeans, of which I guess most are nice people and some are really so called "ugly-Singaporeans". I dont wish to reveal ugly encounters here but they really remind me of the fact that we are a not so perfect society in terms of character even though we have achieved marvellous standards in everything we do.

Tonight, Manutd will thrash Chelsea, WE WILL!

Best of luck to those taking their promos in a week's time. All the best to you guys. Jiayou! =)

My night Flight..

No comments: