Thursday, September 06, 2007

YESH!!!! Mum finally enrolled me into the keyboard class at YAAAAA-MAAAAAA-HAAAAAAA..Lol. And its starting this sat! HAH,its like....its like...ok. its like smth of mine came true. Actually the place was reserved by someone BUT, let me say it again with a big fat BUT, tt guy didnt PAY UP. So, after the so called "grace period" and my constant pestering of the staff there, they FINALLY relented and gave me tt space cos tt guy didnt pay up. SEE, sometimes, well only SOMETIMES, $ does play a big role. =) *a super big fat grin.

Went out with XiaoHan on Tues after God knows how long. Met up at Wisma Atrium. Ok, I've gotta admit our meeting location was a little "special". It was in the toilet! I went in there and just as I was abt to go out to the entrance and wait, that so called "big friendly giant" came out of the cubicle. Lol. Ok, then we both talked and talked and there was so much talking that we walked around 90% of the malls in orchard without even stopping. Watched Rush Hour 3 and XiaoHan laughed like mad inside. Ok, he's still his usual self, just like how he was 5 years back. I vividly remember him for bring the "Today" and "Streats" newspaper to class. And it wasn't just 1 copy, it was a whole ton of it. He had brought it all e way from CCK? Yar, and it was ltr on used by the guys to wrap around and play soccer. Haha. Oh and there was mention that kennedy was one of the TOP 10 runners at RJ's cross country and its really an amazing feat which cannot be duplicated 5 years back. I still recall having to volunteer "my services" whenever kennedy failed to catch anyone from a game of vampire and the bell was gonna ring anytime soon. Now, I guess instead of "rendering our servies", we might as well surrender man. Top 10 in RJ's cross country is what I suppose only super duper pro runners can achieve. And kennedy did that?!?!?! Ok, well done ken, you've finally shed away your "zero shaped" figure. =)

都是你

No comments: