Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ok,tmr's gonna be sch reopening for many many ppl out there but lucky not for me. Suddenly back to this hols mood.So life shall continue as normal to me which means back to work again!

So lets recap what happened on fri and the weekends tt just passed by.

Played tennis with Jan at Kampong Glam CC on Fri. Er gu's (2nd aunt) treat! Haha. Jan's first few times playing tennis and he had some killer serves which caught me totally off guard. Lol. But he expressed some disappointment over some shots he made which were off wide. All in all we had a good game and at the end, we walked all e way to Bugis Junction cos there's was no straight bus for both of us. It was a super long walk man. Strolled past Baghdad street and quite a number of middle-eastern themed shops there which I didnt realise till then.

Sat was my first keyboard lesson!! While moving up the escalator saw Chin Lui with his mum and sis. Well since he was quite behind me so didnt bother taking those steps down to talk. Who knew, in the end we both ended up in the same section of the Yamaha drums shop though he got off at the 3rd level earlier on! Yeah and he told me how he got kicked out of his drums course cos he pon-ned it too many times till the teacher had to phone his mum up. Lol. The lesson was quite ok and the teacher was super funky and cool. Always trying to crack up some stuff here and there. However, Im sad to say Im like some music idiot who always has to take 1 second more than the others to figure out the music notes on the sheet. =( Ok, Im practising more this hols. First lesson played Ode To Joy and only like 6 bars of it? Well, at least to me its a small little minute achievement cos Im like a music @#$%@#@#.

Sun, yeah the day I hated most! MY MOBILE AND $10 CASH WAS STOLEN!!!!! DAMN THAT FELLOW WHO STOLE IT! I shall not plunge into the details lest I get fed-up over it once again. Its partially my fault for not giving my phone and wallet to the manager but that idiotic person didnt have to open my bag and steal it?! Fortunately he didnt steal my MP3 which is like 3 times more expensive than my phone? Yeah, you can call that person a stupid thief if you want. He really is.

后来。。

No comments: