Monday, April 05, 2010

Ahh.never doubt God's immense and endless healing powers. I mean from the start I had never cast any serious or even atomical skeptism about it. I never fail to be surprised what God has in the corner for me, be it a blessing or obstacle because it teaches me another lesson in the endless series of life. Perfect, broken, joy, sadness, skeptism, optimism, hesitation, immediate. I'd just pray for what I really would desire as the best result, but at the same time keeping in my prayers for God to not give me the best, but to place me through the test, to determine if the desired results would be beneficial for my life in the long run. Never has once did God disappoint. When negative thoughts settle in my mind, God somehow makes the opposite happen. When complacency creeps towards the top of my head, God makes it fall. Ahhh such is the journey with the Lord, a colourful one amidst all the tribulations because it is He who gives us the strength to PUSH, PUSH and still..PUSH!

Finally taking a full day leave tomorrow, though quite regretful =( Never because of the money, but being amidst the temp club people from 8-5. As the chinese put it, 一日不见,如隔三秋。(Separation for a day seems like being away for 3 autumns). Well this abnormal feeling would never ever set place in a normal working person's heart which longs for anything other than office work. But since I am a temp, everything's different. At 8.30 am when work starts I long for lunch. At 1am when lunch concludes, I yearn for 6pm. Cos thats when I get to really communicate with people of the SMC temp club. Haha. All the office jokes and funny movements of our fellow colleagues. Cant help imagining what happens during June/July when the "club" will be disbanded..forever. =(

No comments: