Monday, April 12, 2010

I suppose my body is accustomed to the 8-5 working hours on weekdays. Previously I felt so inclined to sleep when the clock strikes 9pm but now, I yearn to fall asleep at 11pm. =(

Life is indeed just so interesting now. God just takes me by surprise at every corner and renews my faith at every instance when doubts begin clouding in. Such is the power of the Lord. The motivation, the fuel, the inspiration, the power to change my course is just so amazing. Goals laid and determination to strike it! Late, but better than never, I know Jesus hears my prayers every night. The drastic change that I have encountered and the skin I left behind just makes me so refreshed and ready to pursue new heights, oblivious to me for so long.

Jesus, You are the best the world has come to known!

No comments: