Friday, April 02, 2010

Alright, the not so usual place for me to visit but since tomorrow's Good Friday, it provides as a good opportunity to do a blog post.

So work's alright so far...place is near...money seems good...colleagues are fine...timings are flexible.I mean what more can I request for unless I am the one comfortably seated inside the CEO room. =P

Well today's a special occasion cos I got accepted into NUS MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I mean its like finally I have been shifted from poly to uni and not many people make that move so I guess Im 1 of the blessed few who is able to be part of that change. Still, uni poses as a big big problem as well, but a problem to be solved 2 years down. =)

However, despite it being so happening, I find that it is sucha unusual transition period for me. From being responsible for projects, school work to leading a mundane 8-5 working life with minimal responsibilities and just nothing to think about when I get home. Now I am in total agreement with what many working colleagues often term..."the no work" syndrome. You feel a loss in sense of directions, you get bored yet frustrated, you get uptight, you find minor things to do and sometimes make a big fuss out of it..All in all, lets sum it up, the solution is "I need more and more work!" How sad are we ...hmmm...

Alright and since tomorrow's Good Friday, where our Lord Jesus sacrificed himself to redeem mankind of all sins, lets just pray and tell God how Great He is to make that ultimate sacrifice for the benefit of mankind, and that God IS GREAT!

Thank You Lord, Thank You Jesus! =))

No comments: