Friday, April 21, 2006

The bad week

This week has been a bad week, with all the fightings, accident and other stuff going on.

But nevertheless, life still goes on

Do people have to be smart to get what they want. People always see those who obtain good results as smart talents. But I beg to differ. To me, whatever you put in, whatever you get. Your actions are just reflections of your future and character. As much as I would like to believe that smart people are those who are good in their studies, I also wish to say that we must also not forget the hardworking ones too. Some people claim that they are smart, and say that they can obtain the results if they want to. Haha. But why did they not obtain that superb result at that moment. I strongly believe in meritocracy, that if you put in the hard work, the desired result will be yours.

Corporal punishment. I agree to it. the debate on the corporal punishment has not really a good one. I agree to lighter corporal punishments. Society is crumbling. Values are being forgotten. The soft way just does not work on some people. They take it for granted. Therefore, if there is no other way to make them learn the lesson, then that's when the hard way comes in. I would rather they stop doing those illegal stuff because of fear, because they will never understand it the with the soft approach.

Friends. Someone that everyone needs. But when you treat someone as your friend, does the other party do the same. I have seen lots of examples to comment on this, that some friends are like dogs. By saying this, I am sure some of you have a slight idea of what those type of friends are. Let me clarify your doubts. They come begging at you when they need something from you, pestering you and hoping that you would grant their requests. But after the job has been settled, the friendliness no longer stays. They do not respond to you and just hope to divert attention away because you are not "important" to them anymore. I dont even think that a dog should be used to describe these people, because even a dog would stay faithfully by his or her master. Its really sad to see some friends falling under this category, even though these are the usual ones who always mention the true value of friendship. All in all, these people just do not even deserve the slightest bit of respect.

For those who perserved until here, I sincerely thank you, because you have made the least effort to reflect and read.

Apologies to Mich. I cant find the time to reply to your tag's requests. Maybe I will carry it out next time.

And to " daryl". You have not told me how did you get to my blog. Anyway, its been nice to see you tag, but with the blue thing highlighted across your name? Why, want me to link you ah. Haha.

Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds

No comments: