Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have thought too much

I think I have thought too deeply about certain things and got some inferences wrong. I am not as open as I had expected others to be. I got my deduction from an incident and that was my impression for that person forever, even though other situations proved wrong. I have not understood other's predicament. I have not done so. I was just so wrong about what I am thinking about. I know that there is 1 single person recently who has been affected by this. Here is my sincere apologies for my actions. Maybe I read the signals wrongly. Maybe I explored too much meaning into it. Whatever the case, I will still be there to help, openly and in the background.

Mrs Lim's impression in me as a good teacher was further strengthened yesterday. I was quite surprised when she told me not to sacrifice sleep time to study as we might fall ill easily and will not concentrate in class. I thought she would say that sacrificing some sleep time is alright. And from Gary's side, she told his parents that he must develop to be an independent person and to always strive hard and depend on himself. Well, I am quite happy to know that at least there are teachers who teach values together with imparting knowledge. I remembered she once said, " in my class, you do not only learn how to score A1s for your 'o' levels, you also learn values"

No comments: