Friday, April 07, 2006

It does not need the person to excel for him to be good

Ok, even though I have not updated for a few days, I still have ppl asking me to update. Ok, I will, since I wont have time to tomorrow

The events for the week 1st

NAPFA
Could get a gold, if not for my pull-ups. Thought I could manage about 6. But ended up with only 1. Never mind. It just shows how much more pull-ups I have to do to achieve that standard.

SPORTS DAY
Could almost get a medal for NP. Never mind those who ran, I am sure we all did our best. Anyway, quite exciting to see others run. CY,HZ,SH,Gab,Daryl and I were playing "cai quan" at the back. Haha, that Daryl is always on the lookout to trick us.

After the sports day, saw so many people running off, leaving the rest to clear the litter. It just shows how quick people are at pushing away responsibility. Do we see them doing so during the good times? No, only during the bad. Thanks to those who helped me with the cleaning, CY, ZN,Jerr, SH, Saman and a few more. Was quite pleased when Miss Tan the maths teacher commented me for clearing away all the rubbish. Its all these small little encouraging words that keeps one going.

MY THOUGHTS
Now as usual, my thoughts

Well this week ended, with me knowing another true meaning and equation of life. After hearing Mr Lee's story, I came to a conclusion. Our life is a reflection of our actions. What we do and what we say will be reflected in the future. Believe it or not, it is true.

Sometimes I just ponder. Do we all really have to excel in everything that we do? Why dont we just sit and think is life really all about getting the best in material form? If there are 100 people competing in a competition, then there will only be 1 winner and 99 losers. You cannot expect to have 2 or more winners. Why do some just have to resort to all means to be that sole winner. So what if you are that sole winner? Does it satisfy you to see 99 losers. I only want to point out 1 thing. That be it winners or losers, after the competition, we all are still equal. Someone should look down on another from above only when he want to help him up too, and not demoralise him.

Just read someone else's blog. I really have no comments. Do people expect to understand one another 1 just a matter of a month? That's totally absurd. if you tell me that is for a subject, then its fine. But a person? No way. Understanding a person takes a long time. You must see the good side of him, and the bad side. However, I do agree that a person must be close to or have been through others' problems to truly understand them. Regrets should be used as tools for further improvement in the future. I feel that regrets is just a temporary feeling of sadness, of why shouldn't we think of it in the first place. But coming out and moving on from regret is better that regretting itself. That regret can always serve as an reminder. I only have 1 thing left to say. I do not know how much of what I said here is going in to you, but whatever you do, I hope that it is the decision you want after careful thinking and I will support you.

An age is called Dark, not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

"I have done my best." That is about all the philosophy of living one needs.

Nobody sees a flower-really-it is so small it takes time-we haven't time-and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.

If you help others you will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years, but you will be helped. Nature must pay off the debt... It is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics.

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.

Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that you can not bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. What you have not done is feel all you are beyond that pain.

No comments: