Friday, October 13, 2006

Just back home from timed practise. Quite useless I find, except the a-maths. I think its better to revise at home. No wonder theres a rise in the ppl 'pon-ning' sch. haha.

Hmmm.... nt goin to blog until the Os are over. Or maybe 1 more time then nope, no more.

Wow, so many new games out now, esp. my all long awaited, FIFA 07. haha. NBA 07 too. Going to see if there are any more games to buy then keep and wait till after the Os to play them all. But for now, as usual, the Os 1st.

I think I have not exercised for quite long. Seem a little fat now. Ok, I think I know what I am supposed to do after the Os, EXERCISE AT THE GYM!!!!

Next Fri's grad. day. Really will miss the sch, cos its like a lot of my fond memories there, all the funny and super lame stuf I did in there, the friends I make. Its like, not really the people, but more of the feeling and thinking back. I mean, how often can we gather again together. Well, its more esp. for the 2e3 ppl. All the funny stuff, eg. the funny home econs and D and T lessons, the pranks we played. Well, but soon, we are like going on different ways soon. I wont mind sacificing another year to enjoy such a nice company of friends, but theres a saying that goes at the end of the day everything still parts, so what for another year, when I would yearn to have endless amounts of years together with them doing pranks. At least, I get to appreciate them now. Haha, Life is just like that, always like that, never changing........

Every word I say is true, this I promise you, this I promise you.........

No comments: