Friday, October 27, 2006

Ok, I am quite obsessed with the Goong's theme songs. They are quite nice, as in possessing the some sort of sentimental value, the slow drifting tunes. Well, I prefer such kinda songs to those fast types, unless they are really that good. Hmmm... gonna ask my tuition teacher to lend me the disc fer the all the Goong theme songs...

Was flipping through the year book a moment ago. Laughed at some of my pictures during my lower sec days. Haiz, how I wished they could all come back again, once again... We all looked quite funny during the lower sec days, with all our special "trademarks" and our nonsense. Haha. Enjoyable period of time that was. Well, sometimes its better to just express everything out than to just stay conservative and remain silent in the corner. At least I had fun playin and laughing ard with my friends...

With the Os coming up soon, really soon, its time to make a wise decision.. Some of my subjects have not been good, and I feel that its time to concentrate on some really good ones that I have the confidence to score in. I dont mind failing subjects, at least that beats going to an institution that I do not wish to enter...
The most important, the combination of the L1R5. That is what really matters..

Chem prac coming up on Tuesday. All the best to everyone taking the exams.. Chem is one subject that one can really score in...

No fairytale endings, its just me and YOU......

No comments: