Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today's Weds? Yup no doubt about that. Which is also 2 days before Graduation ceremony, and to be exact, its 1 plus more days. 1 plus more day before I offically graduate from the school. Four years. Its just gone in a 'zoom'. Then, before you know it, all's gone. Its seems to me like ystd that I was still having fun in lower sec. Every corner of the sch will at least remind me of something, either smth good or bad. I hear ppl saying the sch is blah blah blah blah, but to actually think deeper into it, its the ppl who implement those rules, not the school. Well, I am not really good at expressing myself on this issue, but you get what I mean. Whatever it is, I still love this sch, even though there are still some stupid rules in place. Well, we must learn to know and appreciate what smth has given us, rather than to harp on the fact that we all have gained nth through that smth. I am sure I would be quite unwilling to leave the school, because it has unknowingly been a familiar environment. Its sort of like a timetable to me, where I would just specifically do this thing at this time, another thing sometime else. Then suddenly, this chain is broken. I dunno, but its certainly hard to just be away from it, because it is in me. OR, maybe its the music of the piano sounds on my comp. thats making me feel sentimental. Haha. I am not sure, but 1 thing is for sure, I will certainly miss the sch...

Well, speaking about piano, I am listening to Sundial Dreams by Kevin Kern. I forgot how I chanced upon it, but it is really really really great. The sound really makes you drift and drift, as if you are in a wonderland. But it sort of produces a kind of sad and unwilling tune, which brings out the greatness in the song. I think this is another motivation for me to learn how to play the piano. Well, I have the first 3 months to do so.

Give me time, for I will play the tune for you. By then, will you stand by me, or will you drift away like how the tune does?......

Lessons of Life can be learn everywhere, anywhere. It just depends on whether are you determined to discover and appreciate its priceless value.

The final stage of enlightenment is the willingness of not wanting to be enlightened.

No comments: