Saturday, October 07, 2006

Well, I really think that what Mrs ELim said is quite true. When you really sit down and study and do questions, you will really then learn, instead of just reading through the book and not attempting any questions. Well, to me, I really learnt more by attempting the questions, at least it enforces my learning.

My soccer skills have deterioated. Well, since when was it good. Haha. Ok. Maybe I am experiencing the lack of exercise. Its been like 4 years since I exercised like almost once in 2 days. Remembering when I was in pri 6 and was in the national track and field team for my school. I would go buy bubble tea with my friend and suck the pearls while running to the stadium. Haha. Then when doing the warm-ups, the pearls would be bouncing in my stomach. Haha. Well, its really good to be young. When we were once young, we dreamed to be adults. Now, we would like to turn time back again. How ironic.

Feeling so sleepy nowadays. I am in bed at around 8 pm for the last 2 nights. And I am still feeling sleepier. Well, now, it may not be a physical problem anymore, but a mental battle. 1 phrase for me, cucukoo, cucukoo, ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. haha.

Oh, and my cousin bought me some offical merchandise from the Manutd shop in Old Trafford. 1 notebook, a scarf ( not much use for it here in S'pore )and a JERSY. Well, not the red one, but the white away jersy. Looks nicer, with the golden strips.

Your presence in my mind makes me grow stronger and love you more.....

No comments: