Monday, October 29, 2007

Like so, the 3rd week of sch has started. Went to my new IS class today.Saw a few people from AE so at least not as bad as the other class where practically no one was in AE. Was assigned a new IS group today by my teacher and thankfully, my group mates look like those that would do work,well I hope time would prove this to be right. Laughed quite alot with this guy in by group who sits next to me but surprisingly I dun remember his name. Just that it sorts of sound smth like "tau pok"?! Yeah.

Rest of the day was fine. Super strong urge to sleep during the diploma plus programme cos the Ang-moh lecturer sounded very mono-tone and those stuff that he was teaching seemed quite peanuts to me and my friends since it was just the basics of JC maths.

Took 2 hours off my evening for a jog and this time, I tried a new jogging path. To be more specific, I added another route to my usual one. I ran down from TPY to Macritchie and took a rest at the bus-stop for about 15 mins and continued to Catholic High. At the starting 2km,my legs were like struggling to keep up with my normal pace and I had no choice but to slow down. Loads of inclines and very challenging on the thighs. However, theres this turning point man. After my 15 mins break, I continued with my run and somehow, I could run faster despite the slopes and also at a faster pace. Didnt feel that tired anymore and could continue for a longer distance. Wah if this practise can really push my stamina to greater heights I dun mind running everyday.

Really Really need a pair of ASICS NOW!

No comments: