Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ok, finally after a long and reluctant wait school has finally started for 2nd semester.

To begin with, timetable clash.Had to move to the various departments and print out loads of "evidence" for the admin person to show that I actually had a timetable clash and to amend it asap. What a nice way to start school.

Then,the troublesome process of purchasing books. Well, only 1 troublesome thing, which is to wait in the super long queue. To put it simply, Im not that patient enough to stand in queues for a long time because its just a waste of time. Oh well, God blessed me today by providing me with NO QUEUE when the lecturer told us to try our luck downstairs and see if we can purchase any textbooks. Whew, another problem solved.

Looked at my timetable and so many many "foreign-to-me" modules included inside. Mostly all electronics stuff and programming. In addition to all these, theres an advanced engineering mathematics course that I've to take for 3 years which I was eligible for. And certainly, with the note that its been "revised" by NUS, I doubt its going to be easy. Oh and the tests are set by NUS too so what do you think man. ARGH.

Did some computer programming today and all of a sudden it set me thinking again if I'd chosen the wrong education path for this stage of my life. Haiz, regretted not putting a JC man,esp. such a fun JC like CJC. But now, I'd just have to bear with all these and pull through. I hope that once I get into uni everything will be much better. Oh and I hope I dont have to carry a laptop and go to the aircraft's cockpit to do command scripts to the equipment there. I would just open the cockpit window and jump down suan4 le4 ba1. =P

1 year ago during this period of time it was my graduation ceremony and now,its that of the batch after mine. I still remember how they would talk to me when I told them how much I'd missed school and now,its like my turn to do so. How puzzling it is to see humans falling into the situation they gave others advice on.Well, its all part and parcel of life.

And to sum up my hols experience. Though tiring,I've learnt alot at macs, as in how to do basic household chores and to learn customer service. That I think would have fulfilled the main purpose mum set when she sent me there to work. Fortunately no hols job for this coming December hols cos Im spending like 10 days in Shanghai?! YESH!

Lovers of Chinese music out there, you've gotta listen to F.I.R's latest album and in particular, this song called Yue4 Ya2 Wan1. Its fabulous and I love the mix of instruments they place into the song. 30 repetitions of that song would be considered quite normal. =)

GOAL!

No comments: