Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whooo, tiring day.

Just came back from a game of soccer with Marcus and his caregrp ppl.Wah Marcus's soccer is PRO! He dribbles the ball very well and his stepovers are nice man. ME? Yeah just crap. Though I was quite happy that I scored 2 goals, at the same time Im disappointed that my soccer skills were super yucky and in the 2nd game my performance was downright lousy. =( Ahhh well, I think the thing would be to play more yeah. =)

Yeah tmr's Fri, which means SAT is approaching. Whoohoo.. Time for a SHORT break. Wah everyone's like having hols now. Hmmmmm... I just can't wait for mine to come during the last 2 weeks of the year.

As I took the bus back home today, looked past ZHSS and really missed the sch. Esp. when you're so tired at night and then the bus is so quiet and the sch is so dimly lit and duh duh duh..So reminds me of those Fri NP trainings that ended late at night and we all would just happily walk out of the sch gate and go crazy on route to the bus-stop.

Oh my knee-cap is aching now and my shin feels as though its got a hairline crack on it (*hehe, soccer medical term).

Time to ZzZzZzZzZzZz..Bye guys.

Its been 3 years already. So much thoughts and feelings in these 3 years. No matter how, it taught me something called Faith and Belief.Even if it means waiting there for You to no avail. Even if all were to just turn into dust, I will certainly never regret possessing this feeling. =)

No comments: