Friday, March 16, 2007

HAHAHA..Yeah, i'm more or less decided on what laptop to buy. If I really do not find a suitable notebook from the list in the brouchers provided to me by NP, I'd go for a HP or Acer. Maybe I should go consult some adults first. There's this Sony Vaio that's so cool, so slim and yet so powerful. I wanted to get that but on further thoughts, it's not really worth that extra few hundred for a slimmer laptop. C'mon, where's the broucher that's suppossed to be mailed from the school??!!

Had my last session of tennis today. The coach re-capped on the basics, such as the fore-hand, double back-hand, leg motion and not forgetting serving the ball across. I learnt this idea today from my tennis coach and I should say that its really very true. " In the past, people play tennis to keep fit. Now, we keep fit to play tennis." Well, quite true afterall. =)

Going to the CPF board and bank tomorrow to do some enrolment fee stuff. Its really very confusing to have so many different modes of payments and to juggle a few bank accounts, with the task of monitoring them closely so as to transfer money as quick as possible. Oh, and there's a colour vision test for me tomorrow too. Its part of a pre-course colour-vision check-up which is required of all students in my course. I'm certainly not colour-blind!!

With the Manutd VS Chelsea match looming nearer, I guess its soon time for me to organise another small little "gathering" with the sec 4s to watch that potentially "breath-taking" match. The last time we went to Clarke Quay and then, the tpy macs. Lets see if its possible to watch it at...St James Power Station. Never been there before, but I can anticipate a huge crowd packing up the whole lobby.

The lost feeling

No comments: