Saturday, March 10, 2007

Its 1.18AM as I blog now. There's only 1 reason for me to do so, which is temporary INSOMNIA! Why? Well my mind is just full of laptops. Nth but laptops.

This all started with my trip to the IT show at Suntec today, or rather, yesterday to be more precise. The place was so crowded. On the 3rd level was the "battle of attention" from both Microsoft and Sony, with each trying to promote their Windows Vista and Playstation 3 respectively. Yup, only both companies on the 3rd level. Must hv cost a bomb to rent all that huge space down. Proceeded to the 4th level after that and wow, it was quite packed. The various house-hold computer brands were busy advertising their newest or "must-buy" products. Strolled around to enquire more abt the various laptops and their pros-and-cons. I must say its impressive to note that there're so many laptops on good offers. Well, which is another headache, because it would mean a tough decision on which to purchase. Thought and discussed for a long time before coming to a steady conclusion. I suppose I would be accompanying my parents next to the IT show again.

Went to play some arcade after that. "Arcade therapy" is really good. HAHAHA.. Well its a therapy that I invented myself. Playing those challenging arcade games once in a while really releases stress. HOLD ON, since I'm not schooling, where is my stress coming from? Hmmmmmm.......

Ah, still cant sleep now. Guess I've to rant on a little more...

I seriously cant wait for the enrolment package to come. Only then can I officially register for school, get my laptop and form some basic idea of what aerospace electronics is all about..How amusing it is to know that poly students are actually comsidered adults??For instance,we CANT register for Campus superstar(Not that I'm eager to join it) and are NOT entitled to student fares on public transport rides(I suppose so)!! How ridiculous.

Its the hols next week. But, from past experience, it will be a week of holidays mostly spent in school, unless you're at the primary or lower secondary level with minimal commitments. I've known of people who are super duper busy this hols preparing for this camp, that event, remedial so on and so forth. I presume most students will like the December hols the best, because.......Christmas would be around the corner!!YEAH!

Getting a little sleepy now. So it means time to go off! TC people, enjoy your hols!!

Everyone's there for You, with the exception of yourself. Be there..

No comments: