Friday, March 16, 2007

Its so so so so so so so so (X10000) hard to get a suitable laptop. First, to meet my mum's main requirement of being light so tt I can carry it easily. Oh gosh. Then, the sch's technical requirement of having the Os set to either XP professional or Vista business. Moving on, my own expectations of seeing the laptop equipped with Intel core 2 duo!, GeForce graphics card!!,at least 1GB of RAM and a DVD burner. Well, I can settle for something less powerful but definitely no AMDs, strictly a NO NO. Argh, and I'm super confused with the NP enrolment stuff, paying for the sch fees, applying for this and that. Why cant they just push forward the application date a little earlier. Its so fustrating having to wait for so many things at 1 time.

Thinking hard again

No comments: