Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So much happened and in just a few days. Yesterday, while reading the newspapers, I felt giddy and thought that I was hungry?! Yeah. Looking out of my window, I saw the neighbouring block move and it gave me a big shock. Ran over to the next room to ask my bro if he felt the same thing and yes, he did. I switched on the TV, with a slight feeling that there must be an earthquake. Well, there was one. Add this to this morning's aircraft disaster in Indonesia and the tragic equation is summed up. It's so saddening to hear that so many disasters plagued Indonesia this year and mind you, its only the first 3 months of the year. Hope there would be lesser disasters to come for them. Until then, lets just give that help whenever we can.

Got into Aerospace electronics in Ngee Ann. Dont ask me why I didnt choose a JC for my JAE application. I prefer to call it personal preference. I feel that I can excel better in a poly environment so if I'm able to, why not go for it. Well, I thought that people are becoming more open to poly people but sadly, not many. Some are still asking why not a JC, with others commenting that are you sure you wanna be stuck with a diploma after that. First things first, poly students DO get into uni and depending on your course, we are able to switch disciplines too. Its interesting to note that some people are able to get into a JC but not a poly course. This well shows that poly courses are in demand and at the same time, demanding too.

The HK drama show that's currently on air at 8pm on Channel 55 is super duper nice. Its about the GFS of HK (Government Flying Service) and its been a long time since I saw Ekin Cheng (Zheng YiJian) starr in any show. The theme song of the drama is nice too. Well, I think TVB dramas still got a long way to go before they die out, because the quality of their dramas is simply fantastic.

Whoo, the IT fair is just tomorrow. I cant wait to catch a glimpse of the latest tech gizmos and the great offers put up. Oh, the PS3 is being released in Singapore today too.

Its seriously getting boring at home. Something to do please!!

Be your BEST!

No comments: