Monday, June 02, 2008

Ah.... another 2 more hs to the TP CT paper.=) Cant wait for the CTs to be over. Cos I've finally made up my mind and I've decided to get the 16GB ipod Touch. I find it "illogical" to buy an iphone which can call and sms, with half the capacity, at another 100 dollars more?!

I've like so many movies and show to load into this new device of mine like..
-Chronicles of narnia (last yr's)
-Super Man returns
-Nancy Drew
-Shanghai Kiss
-Forbidden kingdom
-Iron man...oh yeah!!
and 1 more super nice HK drama,

I just realised after compressing and converting the dvd files, that my new 16GB ipod touch can hold a whole 33 episode HK drama serial for half the space!! Whooo, looks like I made the right decision.

9 more days to Japan.

Countdown to Euro 2008, with Portugal for the win!! Roooooo-Nallllll-Dooooooo..

No comments: