Friday, June 06, 2008

Hmmmmm...Ah......

Today marks the end of the ACDA paper and tomorrow, the last CT paper for this semester, FOOP. Well at first I didnt really understand FOOP, how the programming works and stuff like that. But after 1 hr of FULL concentration on it, it does makes sense afterall! So I guess it should be quite alright for tomorrow's paper. =)

JC peeps(Well not all) tend to look down on poly kids. But well, what do they have to say abt Ngee Ann's 3rd graduate to enter directly into NUS school of medicine? NOTHING! Cos we own! Yeah. As the saying goes, A good cat is the one that catches the rat.

Though going into poly has made me regret somehow in a way or another, but it does make me learn more, esp. on the computer stuff, programming. I've learnt alot of Electronics and software programming basics. Now, I can relate better to the .....erm.....technology world! I dont call myself a professional, but at least just this tiny weeny bit to becoming a veteran. =D

So tomorrow's 12.30pm = liberation for 2 weeks. Well, that's better than nothing!

P.S. My post is not to promote Ngee Ann or anything.

No comments: