Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not blogged for like...a week? Oh well, busy unpacking my stuff and erm, getting ready for school!

Sch's fine, started with my new IS today, which is Introduction to Report Writing. Very very much like IAC and from the name it suggests that it is very demanding on the proficiency of one's English. Whew. The teacher's not bad and guess what my group's topic was...FACEBOOK! Like...wow.

This sat's CAEM CT paper. Loads of insecurities about it. The long list of formulas, complex derivatives, and its just so much so like JC maths. Well if I can get through to the last paper, the lecturer said that our maths standard would be comparable to that for first year uni!! *SMILES*

I browsed through my Japan trip's photos and I just realised that I have so so so so so so so so so so many photos to upload. Erm so I shall filter those which are really APPEALING, like how I waited for Mt Fuji's peak to be cleared from the shrouds of clouds and erm, yar, you get the meaning.

My Euro's final prediction? Most probably Germans VS the Russians. It would be a pity for the Germans to lay mercy to the fat Turkey and erm...Hiddink would coach the Russians to grab a small victory over the inexperienced young spanish side. Finals would be hard, because when luck is shining, pigs do fly. Hmmmm.. not a good example, but, yeah.

No comments: