Sunday, July 06, 2008

AHHHH!!! 18 le. Which means, eligible for driving license, 4D(HAHAHA), liqour and club entries. Sounds so......like....an ah beng or smth..LOL. And oh yeah, most impt M18 movies, which mostly are restricted due to its violent nature, so dont think otherwise k. LOL.

Erm, I was greeted in the morning with a msg from my aunt and JAMIE! Haha. Then l8r on came a whole string of msgs by sms, msn and friendster. So here goes, in no order of merit blah blah blah blah blah, I would like to thank my famileee, aunts, cousins joey and jonathan, Jamie, Kenneth Long, Hee Siong, Jowell, Miic, Wing Him, Samantha, Shi Rong, Jun Liang,Yue Hao, Eugene!! Haha,Kaixiang, zul, minyu,Shawn,zhen wen and my 2 ex-maids who sms-ed all e way from the Phillipines/Indonesia and all those who remembered. Thanks guys!

Had lunch at Jack's Place, which is our family's usual restaurant for b'days since my mum is a member there. Had their set lunch special which in my opinion is cheap and NICE! Well,the environment was quite noisy though, with babies wailing and adults talking at the top of their voices to compete with one another etc. I'd pay more for fine dining in a quietier place. Bought a marble cheese cake from there to "cut-cake" in e night. =)

Napped the whole noon away cos I was SO SO SO sleepy after lunch. Normally people would be like hanging around with their friends and doing those stuff that requires a "18 ONLY membership" Nah, not for me. I dont feel I've reached the maturity of an 18 year old yet. =P But then again, who says 18 year olds must do this and that and act like an adult. We are all INDIVIDUALS! =D

Ate Macs in the night cos dad went out for a "dry swim". LOL. Then to aunt's house to cut e cake. Wah the marble cheese cake was quite creamy and the layer of biscuit below was delicious! Very delectable. Hmmmm..

Okay shall post the photos up soon, after I set up a flickr account. Trust me, very very soon!!!!

Okay so yeah 18 le, and made my b'day wish alr. As usual, b'day wishes cant be told otherwise they wont come true le!! HAHA! So what do I wish to achieve? I believe what you wish to achieve or be done cant sorta start at yr bday right? Like if you wanna learn swimming, dont tell me you wanna wait till your next bday to start or smth?! But its always nice to be remembered and you know, receive wishes from those around you! =D

Bought my first 4D ticket and lost. Damn. LOL. But it was just for fun, bought 2 bucks.

Alright, Im now 18 le, so ......thanks everyone and good night!!!!

P.S. Im still receiving b'day wishes now and then so I'll be editing this post till maybe tomorrow, yeah cos there will still be belated b'day wishes. =) HAHA

EDITED!!
Okay to add onto the list, Jan and Eunice

No comments: