Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alright! I have finally fought the war on IS and its just presentation tmr and poof! done for this semester! Well I can really say 98% of the "group work" was completed by me. Hahahaha...so proud of myself. I can complete what's meant for a team of 5 yeah! And tomorrow's peer evaluation will be very interesting and since Im the leader, Im sure my words carry weights. =) Now I've come to realise something. Its the exact same in NPCC when I was in the P&P department. When the leader does not allocate work to the subordinates to do,it doesnt mean that the leader wants to act cool and take it up all. Its the subordinates that are incompetent to finish the difficult job. If a report was handed up to the higher level authorities and its apparently rubbish, who gets the whacking first? Definitely the guy which is 1 level below. And that poor guy has to manage between reprimanding the guy who submitted to him and getting a new and better one done soon enough. Might as well he finishes it off from the start. That's why your bosses are always given more, so dont complain. =D

Sometimes, when you are voluntarily cleaning up "shit" for others and they just give you more and more "shit" without appreciating what you've done, what do you do? Well, if its me, just stop wiping their buttocks and let them clear the "shit" themselves. Or better, let them fall into it. Nope, this is nothing to do with IS. Its about some voluntary stuff I did for a friend and a few hours ago I got "nice comments" for that. Dont worry, Im sure he knows what "shit" will taste like soon enough.

Singapore VS Brazil. 0-3 Not a scoreline that is very "expected" =(

No comments: