Friday, July 18, 2008

Okay, Im so super pissed off with cbox. Its new layout totally sucked. If you guys could take a short glance to the left of my blog, you will realise that there is a spam message there. Yes, I dont know why but there are always spam messages on my tagboard buy fortunately not many of them. Thus Im able to delete them indv. With the new layout in place, I cant find the latest messages at all! Those tagged during the 2008 period. SIANzzz

Im sure many of you out there have seen the latest scandal involving the chairman of Ren Ci..Wow, that was so totally unexpected at the start, when he was doing all those defying acts to get more people to donate. Well come to think of it, if you act as some spoilt brat or bad kid, do you think people would wanna donate to you?! Of course you would have to "act" like so ... " okay Im gonna grab their sympathy so let me squeeze out some tears". LOL. Its sucha joke. He owns condos, cars, a personal business and obscene films?! I didnt remember hearing buddha travelling around in a toyota. Of late I saw monks in toa payoh driving their merz around. Having a car is fine but having a merz is some sort of over-doing it. So much for phrases like "all is but an illusion", "simplicity is a virtue" ...They dont practise what they preach! I mean, if they cant get rid of their "wants", why shave off their hair? I mean,the shaving of the hair is to sorta "remove" their humanly desires and stuff. Perhaps they've not removed the hair root yet so some of the "desires" still remains. Hahaha. Then again, to the conclusion, HE'S GOTTA ACT!!! This is not to discriminate all monks but yeah, this incident sorts of ruins the religion's image of simplicity and peace. So to all those out there, dont let a black sheep spoil everything, there are tons of people out there who deserve our genuine help!! If money does not seem like a good thing to give out to, then provide your services!

Im gonna post the photos of the bbq with the China Students tomorrow after I've loaded them into my laptop!

To the gym now! =)

No comments: