Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wah seriously, 1 word to sum it all..SIAN...

Tmr's CCT for maths and Im still screwed for First order Differential Equations! I mean, I can do until the intermediate steps but Im really $%^$% for the advanced part. As in not that I cant do it, its the careless mistakes tt piss me off. It justs lags time down and it sucha PEST! ARGH!!!! I just hope to get 75% of the whole marks and Im really satisfied. After all, the only other topic that is to be tested, Fourier series, seems alright to me. Hmmm..maybe I should up that percentage up to 80%..HAHAHA...

Bought this book at Popular today. Recently I have been going on a buying book spree. I never liked reading books since young, but Im fine with articles and history(esp. Famous people =) ). Well, this book is called "The Last Lecture" Yup, the top selling Non-Fiction book worldwide. A pity, the book's author died last week, losing his battle to Pancreatic Cancer. Well, he's a professor at Cargnie Mellon,top 20 unis in the world. And its better if you see the synopsis. Really good book to read.

But I havent finished my CCT revision yet so I cant read it and it pisses me off too to know that there is a good book temptingly lying around my table and I just cant flip to read it!!!!!!

Resumed my House to Juntion 8 jogs today! After it remained stagnant for quite long. =( Lost a little stamina and yeah, somehow the "continuous motion" of the legs only started to become quite normal after the Rjc route. Must be because of the pretty girls I saw along the way. HAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, I never fail to spot a pretty girl everytime I jog past there. So that's my *AHEM* motivation *Ahem* for jogging past there. LOL. And guess who made a "guest appearance". Not to spoil the surprise, let me give you some traits of this guest. Well, he hasnt changed, he still like to stand on the left/right and tap the shoulders of others on the opposite direction he is standing. None other than Han Wei! LOL. Really shocked to see him there and he just got skinnier. Haiz, must be stress bah. But when you think of Han Wei, you associate with the word stress. HAHAHAHAHA....

Alright, back to revision. =(

No comments: