Monday, July 14, 2008

Went to collect my present from Jamie after sch today. And so here it is!!!



A nicely done-up handwritten card from her and a black adidas water bottle from her,Fiona and Eunice.Thanks girls!! =) Oh and thanks to Jamie for reading my blog regularly despite being shrouded with the revision for As and CCA. All the best to all 3 of you for your As. And Fiona ar, dun forget to give me your doctor/dentist discount card when you become a doctor/dentist. Best if free of charge k. =P



See, a new TV in my room! Or rather not so new afterall, cos it was passed down to me from my grandma. Now now now, I know what you guys are thinking but nope, obviously my grandma didnt have this since like what, world war 2? LOL. She wanted a new Samsung LCD TV cos she complained of the poor colour display, so my uncle got her 1. Wah, even she knows how to be picky about her TVs.I wont be surprised if she has a friendster account.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Hmmmm....You must be wondering why did I post these 2 cups and 3 medals,2 of which are sorta hidden at the top of the 2 cups. Well, I have found myself to be quite unfit and to be more blunt, fat of late. Like, I was considered the top 4 or 5 runners in primary school. I still remembered when we were preparing for the Nationals,Cheng Zhong and the other 2 relay runners were practising hard while I was drinking bubble tea with Leslie at the podium?! Yet, I didnt lose my speed. =) I myself didnt even know what got into me during tt time but I just had that speed for the 100m dashes. Now, I think its a 100m pant. Well, not that bad, but yeah, unfit le =( That's why Im gyming lately and trying to get back into top form. There's only 1 period of my life when Im young and of course must be fit now mah. Dun tell me wait till 60 years old le then hit the gym?!

Yay,tmr watching Red Cliff and having bbq with the China people who are visiting our campus. Too bad they are also leaving the same night too. =(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: