Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wooo, finished CTs le..Though FOOP paper was a little tough. Hehe. But still quite okay.
Went down to Sim Lim to get my ipod touch!! Wah seriously, 1st and 2nd levels are for tourists. So ex! 590 for 16GB ipod touch? I got 1 at the top level, 575, including front and back screen protector! =D Lucky didnt jump in to buy at the second level. Whew. Anyway, I had loads of fun, well more like less of energy, from loading in the songs and the album art. But its super nice when its all done, trust me. Once you see it, you wont feel like leaving home without it.

Evening was reserved for the NJHB concert preview in the Ngee Ann Kongsi Performing Arts Theatre! Yeah Ngee Ann! Haha. By some form of confusion and miscommunication, I had to wait outside the HCI bus-stop for 40 mins for someone who was eating away at serene centre's mac. And who forgot my coke in the end. Haiz...lol... Decided to go in chop place first, but but but,the side gate didnt open. Gosh! Once tt happens, it means a super long long walk to the main gate and I think it took me 15 mins. Half soaked when I reached the outside of the auditorium. The concert was...NICE! Good selection of songs, creativity was certainly present in playing the pieces, overall sound was nice. Hmmmm.... almost nothing to pick about. And to re-iterate again, the songs that they played were my favs! The Jay Chou ones, I dont wanna miss a thing, Canon in F. NICE! It would be a pity not going. And it made me knew the meaning behind the Armageddon song I dont wanna miss a thing. So sad....sob sob sob...lol

And so after the concert we took a photo cos yeah, Jamie was rushing to do other stuff and erm, it was kinda late. Scaring Eunice was super fun on the way out, with the dark alleys. Jiayi and I sort of took turns to give a "BOO" to hype up the "atmosphere"? LOL.


Where the moments spent with you in the moment I treasure. I dont wanna close my eyes, I dont wanna fall asleep cos I miss you baby and I dont wanna miss a thing.Cos even when I dream of you,the sweetest dream will never do, cos I miss you baby, and I dont wanna miss a thing.

=D

No comments: