Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hmmmmmm...time really flies.

Its was last week when the common tests started and now, poofff, its over. Both concerts I had to attend were over, got my ipod touch and now, holidays. Tomorrow, start of 7 days in Tokyo at 11.55pm. See, this is what I mean, time "flying" .

And it does not feel like almost 2 yrs since I've left ZHSS. Probably 1 yr. The JC guys are going to NS pretty soon and Im going in too a year later. Ahhhh, then mostly Uni and then working life! See, after secondary sch, you've boarded a "bullet train" through life. I didnt understand this in the past, kids wanna be adults and adults wanna be kids. Now I certainly, clearly do. Being a kid is still the best. Who cares abt M18 movies? 1 movie for so much stress? Nah, not worth it. =P

Packed my luggage today, loaded my ipod with songs, charged the camera, changed currency,iron out some minor stuff and well, all set to go. Third plane ride in a year. I've been going away since the last Dec hols. China, China again and now Japan. Well, I would categorise them under...hmmm.. lets see......supernations?! Yeah, too much Red Alert. Oops.

Ahhh, the 3G iphone is out and its at the same price as the old model? Yeah, slimmer, more colour options, 3G obviously, GPS (Oh thats the only thing I would love), MobileMe and well, waiting for the review to know more about it. However, Im currently v v satisfied with my ipod touch. Did I mention I managed to add the whole wikipedia into it? Yeah. And I added this graph plot thing which plots yr graph, gives the max and min values etc etc etc. There's converter too, which converts anything from acceleration to mass. Not forgetting a dictionary combined with the meanings of Oxford's advanced learner's dictionary and Britannica concise. Ahh. this app called pianist too where you can....play the piano on the ipod touch! Its a whole world full of apps and I dont call it ipod touch if I had to, it would be named ipda touch. =)

Ahhh,off to check my checklist again.

See you guys, TC!

You've always been there, and forever will be. =)

No comments: