Saturday, September 06, 2008

Isn't it ridiculous?! Apple's most likely going to announce a new ipod touch and my guess is that the new touch could "take-in" the same design as the current iphone 3G, which has tapered ends and a plastic back. Oh gosh, I would prefer the newer 1 because I wont have to worry about the scratching of the back then. =(

I've been quite free these few days and its more of TV and sports, like as I mentioned in the previous posts, swimming. Played soccer for an hour today before going for my usual run. However, this time while running, I realised that I was better in controlling my breaths and knowing my constant breath pacing. To put it another way, I sorta can last a longer distance as compared to last time. Perhaps the swimming sessions showed a little results. =) Im gonna go swimming again tmr morning and this time Im having a shot at my lousy free-style technique. I keep forgetting to kick my legs everytime I focus too much on my breathing and movement of the hands. So Im gonna have to master it and perhaps by the end of the year, I will be able to swim a medley.HAHAHAHAHA. Okay Mervyn you are DREAMING!

Looked at my schedule and the next 2 weeks are gonna be quite packed. Peer tutoring, Work, Looking after the house and doing some housework while dad and mum are away, going to lay my touch on my poor long forgotten keyboard, swimming, jogs, table tennis sessions, completing my book and magazines, cousin's bbq, Chiong-ing the TV drama......And after seeing the police trainees kayaking during the 10pm channel U hong-kong drama, I have a super strong urge to go KAYAKING!!! But I wont do it in the open seas since Im not a pro, perhaps macritchie.

And I have quite a few things to buy and do,buy the plastic covering for my badminton racket, buy new headphones,buy tt book at e shelf at popular,cut hair, finish the peer tutoring solutions,buy new TYR goggles,buy new swimming trunks,buy new shoelaces.

Alright, going to catch up with my drama on dvd le, bai-bai!! Hehe....

No comments: