Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Oh shucks, my ear-phones just spolit. =( And what's more its a Sennheiser earphone so I'd expect it to be more lasting?! Okay nvm so I guess its time to get a new one since I'd go crazy if there is no music entertainment when I take buses. Looking at cheaper alternatives like Sony or Creative and even Bose. And now I realise the importance of noise cancelling earphones because they really do block out NOISE! In science, noise is simply defined as unwanted sounds or signals. So since the noise coming out from the bus engine is not what I want to hear, then its good to have noise-cancelling ear-phone. Therefore, first priority, NOISE-CANCELLATION!! =)

Swam 1KM today, which is equivalent to 20 laps, and which is accumulated by 16 laps of breaststroke and 4 laps of backstroke. The water keeps getting into my nose when I was attempting my first lap of backstroke but it gets better over time. People say the best runners can also pant while swimming, because swimming is sport in another medium, in this case, water. Hmmmm...but I still dont feel tired after 20 laps, which took me about 45 minutes inclusive of rest-time? Yeah. And Im so gonna try swimming like 40 laps in a week for every week this holiday. It seems little to the pro-swimmers but to a beginner like me, quite hard. I might increase the number of laps if I get better with the endurance, who knows?

Booked the table-tennis court again this Sunday for the same old 2 hours. It was super fun last week and I tried out a new attacking move which proved to be quite successful in hitting the ball at the corner and the percentage of it getting out of the table was like only 5%?

okay, gg off to do some surfing for new earphones le. =P

No comments: